event, where the 100 top companies in Metro Atlanta were recognized.
“This is our dream come true,” said Mary Hester, CEO. “There is no greater honor than to be recognized by the LAN Systems team as the Best Place to Work. They are an exceptional group and I am so proud of them. We are all walking on air!”
Each year, the Atlanta Business Chronicle, along with Quantum Workplace surveys the metro area’s employers to find those companies that have discovered how to become one of Atlanta’s Best Places To Work. Employees at the nominated companies were asked to complete surveys, which determined the company’s rank. The 2016 nominees were recognized at an event held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
Quantum ranked the top 100 employers in four categories: the top 10 among extra large employers (500 employees and up), the top 20 among large employers (100 to 499 employees), the top 20 among medium employers (50 to 99 employees) and the top 50 among small employers (10 to 49 employees). Only employers with at least 10 employees could participate.
According to Quantum Workplace, top-performing organizations know that employee engagement drives business outcomes. Engaged employees are more productive, more profitable, more customer-focused, and more likely to stay. What drives engagement? According to Quantum the top drivers are:
- The leaders of this organization are committed to making it a great place to work.
- I trust the leaders of this organization to set the right course.
- I believe this organization will be successful in the future.
- The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource.
- I see professional growth and career development opportunities for myself in this organization.
For the full Atlanta Business Chronicle article go to: http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2016/09/08/who-won-atlantas-2016-best-places-to-work-awards.html